Asphalt Driveway and Parking Lot Repair
Asphalt repair from the experienced paving contractors at Riley’s Asphalt offers a quick and cost-effective way to maintain a beautiful and dependable driveway or parking lot surface. Damaged pavement can be fixed, extending the lifespan of the initial work.
As asphalt ages, sometimes surface cracks, potholes, sagging low spots, or sunken pavement occur. If you are interested in professional asphalt repair options, call Riley’s Asphalt at 512-762-3982 or request a free Asphalt Repair estimate today!
Benefits of Asphalt Repair
Hiring an asphalt repair company offers several benefits:
- It increases the lifespan of your pavement surface and prevents small damaged areas from growing in size and causing more structural damage
- It’s a quick and efficient way to restore your pavement to good condition
- It’s a cost-effective way to repair damaged areas
An asphalt repair contractor can easily repair your parking lot or driveway. Whether it’s for a commercial property or residential home, we have you covered.
Asphalt Repair Process
Our asphalt repair services begin with inspecting the area in need of attention. Our asphalt contractors will help you determine if an area is in need of repair, and what type might be needed. Damage can creep up in several different forms.
- Cracking – When this happens and it goes unchecked, water can reach the sublayer. We professionally fill these cracks to prevent long-term damage.
- Edge Damage – When the edges of pavement become damaged, water can reach the sublayer and cause the pavement to crumble.
- Potholes – These holes in the pavement grow in size over time, and eventually jeopardize the health of the sublayer. We fill potholes to minimize the damage to your pavement.
- Sagging and Low Spots – Heavy traffic, water damage, or other adverse effects can all take their toll on your paved surface. The asphalt can be repaired by milling the surface, installing new sublayer if necessary, and paving new asphalt over the top.
- Sunken Pavement – This is commonly caused by inadequate backfilling when the sublayer was being built, poor drainage, design problems, or sometimes other causes. It can be professionally repaired by milling the surface, installing a new sublayer if necessary, and then paving new asphalt over the top.
Contact Riley’s Asphalt for a Free Asphalt Repair Estimate Today!
Asphalt damage left unchecked can become progressively worse, and affect larger areas of your pavement. Don’t let this impact your driveway or parking lot. Call Riley’s Asphalt at 512-762-3982 or request a free Asphalt Repair estimate today!